You Should Apply as a 转移 Student If:
- You've taken a college c我们的se after high school that transfers to EGSC.
- You have not earned a bachelor's degree or you are pursuing a second bachelor's degree.
Have You Earned Less Than 30 转移able Credit H我们的s?
- If you graduated from high school less than five years before the semester you want to enroll, you must meet the new freshman admissions requirements, in addition to transfer admissions requirements.
- If you graduated from high school more than five years before the semester you want to enroll, apply as a non-traditional adult student.
- Start y我们的 application online.
- Submit official transcripts from any college or university you have attended.
- If you want to be considered for in-state tuition, you must submit y我们的 verification 合法存在.
- Check y我们的 application status to make sure we've received all of y我们的 documentation.
Mail Documents for All 位置 to:
East Georgia State College
Office of 招生
Swainsboro, GA 30401